1.What are the dates of 2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum?
The dates are: Thursday, May 30, 2019 and Friday, May 31, 2019. Please check our online schedule for updates. The opening general session begins on Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 10:00 AM.
2. Where is 2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum located?
The 2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum will be located at the San Diego — Marriott La Jolla Hotel in San Diego, CA.
3. What is the first event? When does the meeting open?
2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum opens Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 9:00 AM. The event officially begins with the Welcome Address at 10:00 AM.
4. What meals are included?
Breakfast, lunch, and networking breaks on Thursday and Friday.
5. What is the last event? When does the meeting end?
2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum concludes on Friday, May 31, 2019 at 1:30 PM.
6. Why didn’t I receive a program in the mail?
As part of our corporate social responsibility policy, we do not print and mail conference programs. Instead, you will receive your program upon check-in at the conference registration desk. Our 2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum Website also lists the entire conference program.
7. Why attend 2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum?
The National ERG Summit is a signature Elevate event that brings together Employee Resource Group leaders and Executive Champions from across the country to share and learn best practices on effective recruitment, retention, development and visibility for all involved. The Summit offers attendees the following key benefits:
• Engage in a signature event that brings together ERG leaders from a diverse array of major organizations
• Share best practices of ERGs and leadership development
• Gain research insights on ERGs and professional development
• Grow through our Executive Circle networking, training and mentoring
• Develop ERGs through the Elevate “E-R-G” model
• Continuing Education credits available upon request
8. Where will the next Elevate event be held?
ERGs and High-Performance Leadership