ERGs and High-Performance Leadership
10. Who may attend the 2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum?
This is an exclusive, invitation-only leadership event. To save your seat, you must have a custom invitation code. If you are interested in attending this event, please contact us at email@example.com. We generally allocate priority to Elevate’s education partners, but always welcome opportunities to discuss partnerships with other organizations that support Resource, Affinity and Network Groups.
11. How can I register for 2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum?
You must pre-register to attend the event by online registration. The 2019 National ERG Summit & Elevate Forum official website, www.ergsummit.com, provides internet registration 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
12. How do I know if I’m registered?
All attendees will receive a confirmation by email. This confirmation is your receipt and verifies your address information, the event(s) and/or additional fee sessions for which you have signed up, and how much you have paid. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Where can I get a registration form?
As part of our corporate social responsibility policy, we do not utilize printed registration forms. Please complete the online registration here.
14. What is included in my registration?
A full conference registration includes all posted sessions. Also included are breakfast and lunch.
15. How will I receive my badge?
When you arrive at the Marriott La Jolla Hotel and check in at the event registration table, you will receive your badge. A photo ID or a copy of your registration confirmation may be required to pick up badges/materials. Attendees will not be allowed to pick up badges/materials for another attendee.
16. How do I use a Registration Code?
1. Please use the link for registration: Register Now
2. Click the “Enter Promotional Code”, and use the code by entering it in the box and click “Apply.”
3. The page will refresh, so please scroll down to the bottom of the list of tickets to find your Registration Type.
4. Once your Registration Type shows, input the quantity (for example, 1).
5. Click “Register” to fill in the form, or sign in if you have an account already.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
17. What if I need to cancel my registration?
If you need to cancel for any reason, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. What if I need to send someone else in my place?
Attendees may transfer registrations at no charge. All requests must be sent to email@example.com.