ANA’s Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing (AIMM)
- One of the premier experts on multicultural marketing strategy today.
- Co-founder, Board Member and part of executive leadership for the ANA’s Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing (AIMM).
- Before founding DMI, Lisette headed strategy, communications and venture philanthropy efforts for companies and national organizations throughout the country. She created strategic alliances and programs with media/communication companies; government entities and celebrities to effectively reach multicultural groups in a culturally relevant way.
- Lisette has developed campaigns in both Spanish and English and executed programs that effectively target both acculturated and non-acculturated Latinos, Asians, African Americans, among specialized segments.
- As a strong advocate for venture philanthropy, Lisette has forged partnerships that have provided corporations a greater affinity with their targeted markets, while generating new revenue multicultural communities throughout the country.